Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I think the broadcasting is done by one “broadcaster” , that being a Brazilian one or possibly even the CBF and all the media companies buy that same one. It’s Sao Paulo’s stadium and the camera angle was never great at the Morumbi Stadium. Tbh this will probably be a problem at every stadium as Brazil is so behind in everything, especially when it comes to entertainment value.

Not to derail the thread, but why is that the case for Brazil and technology? It’s not like Brazil is a poor country or not exposed to the outside world.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Not to derail the thread, but why is that the case for Brazil and technology? It’s not like Brazil is a poor country or not exposed to the outside world.

The CBF is still a bit behind still on the masterclass the EPL have given the world regarding camera work, film making, near soap opera like match day fixture preparation

F K

All Star
Daps
I was watching France Norway and realized the OG GOAT Female Ref Bibiana Steinhaus was reffing. Googled her and found out she's been booed up with Howard fukking Webb for years!! :lolbron:
I always forget referees have personal lives :heh:, I think Bibi is the better ref too :sas2: