Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
VAR for a fukking penalty re-take :stopitslime:

Last summer almost changed my mind on video replay but I'm all the way out on VAR again. Utter garbage.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Ayo, I'm not the nikka that came up in this thread to hate on the women's game and then have it slip that it's just residual anger at women because of lack of attraction to them and pedo tendencies. That's this nikka @Bboystylez exposing himself out here randomly talking about toddlers and shyt out of nowhere.:scust:

That nikka needs therapy and for someone to seize his hard drives, but that's no reason to be mad at me for calling his stupid-ass questions stupid. :hubie:

I'll drop it, but this angry nikka won't let it go because of his own shame. Talk to him about it. :hubie:

Quit being a bytch and catching feelings over me laughing at women playing and keep it moving

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Just picked up some pizzas for the fam. I’m expecting a good performance tonight, but I’m ready for the inevitable disappointment.
Good luck breh, I'm watching the game with my Peruvian breh. I hope coutinho shows up, and holds it down for you guys.

Jamaica lost 5-0, but we're still proud of our girls.

If it was Canada and our beloved Christine Sinclair tho:lolbron:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Good luck breh, I'm watching the game with my Peruvian breh. I hope coutinho shows up, and holds it down for you guys.

Jamaica lost 5-0, but we're still proud of our girls.

If it was Canada and our beloved Christine Sinclair tho:lolbron:

I heard some people mad because of the 5-0.

Some teams a get 13,so 5-0 is the new 1-0. I'll take it. Hopefully we score a goal before we go home.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
This ESPN + broadcast is so poor.

Copa America’s production value is always so disappointing. Low camera, limited views and poor angles.

I think the broadcasting is done by one “broadcaster” , that being a Brazilian one or possibly even the CBF and all the media companies buy that same one. It’s Sao Paulo’s stadium and the camera angle was never great at the Morumbi Stadium. Tbh this will probably be a problem at every stadium as Brazil is so behind in everything, especially when it comes to entertainment value.