Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The USWNT commentary is always funny. People just skip the fact that College football subsidized the sport which is why the US had such a head start over everybody else with few exceptions.
buuuuttttt the lack of academy soccer in the USA and forcing college leads to worse USMNT performance and MLS outcomes :francis:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

The DR’s Department Of Tourism right now...
giphy.gif

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They basically did high-five and hug, though. The last goal with an elaborate celebration was the seventh one, when Rapinoe scored. People getting mad about Morgan counting them out are trying too hard because she wasn't even doing it to anyone but basically herself.

Really, the outrage is because the US is being run by a piece of shyt that everyone hates, so everything the US does on any level will get extra scrutiny and people will take their shots when they can. That's fine, I get it, I would too. But let's be real; if Obama were still in office, the criticism would be milder. The unprofessionalism is being massively overstated.

And I don't want to hear shyt from Brazilian or English or even Canadian commentators because those countries have been exposed as much or almost as much as America has.
:usure: Did you miss Rapinoe after goal number 9?

Daps
:usure: Did you miss Rapinoe after goal number 9?

Rapinoe only scored one goal, and that is the one goal celebration that I pointed out as not just hugs and high-fives in the post. You didn't bother to read, huh, breh? :comeon:

I ain't going to hear this shyt from no Ford-brother-loving, Durant-injury-cheering Canadians, breh, especially not ones that celebrate the tenth goal against Cuba or whatever.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rapinoe only scored one goal, and that is the one goal celebration that I pointed out as not just hugs and high-fives in the post. You didn't bother to read, huh, breh? :comeon:

I ain't going to hear this shyt from no Ford-brother-loving, Durant-injury-cheering Canadians, breh, especially not ones that celebrate the tenth goal against Cuba or whatever.

The last goal with an elaborate celebration was the seventh one
, when Rapinoe scored

You said it was goal 7 :jbhmm:

I cant wait till the French brehettes stunt on this squad :ohlawd:

Daps
The last goal with an elaborate celebration was the seventh one, when Rapinoe scored

You said it was goal 7 :jbhmm:

I cant wait till the French brehettes stunt on this squad :ohlawd:

My bad, there were so many goals, I must have miscounted. :pachaha:

You best worry about your soft-ass Raps squad losing in seven before you get ahead of yourself thinking about the USWNT, breh. :ufdup: