Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

I know Rashford been doing this celebration since the restart of the season, but I swear Grealish and Sancho did this before him?

Might be wrong though.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Always refreshing to see a simple, proper free kick without unnecessary run up and some impossible knuckleball.

Also helps that Pickford was too busy peeking around players to try to make a save :beli:

He should get in the NT for this alone. English Juninho :skip:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Yh the revisionism is crazy

It was the right time for Mane to move on. It wasn't between him and Salah...best for all parties. He wanted to move on and from Liverpool's perspective he was obviously on the decline with creeping inconsistency
Exactly he had a good second half of the season but as poor as Momo was in the second he was in the first and he wasn’t his same old self the season before not to mention he already let us know at the start of last season he wanted to move on :mjlol:

Momo been fine, Darwin has had a good start, I think if we even have one of Diaz or Jota for most the season we could have papered over the cracks and got Top 4 comfortably, I still think if we can get them back and Gakpo to settle in too we can go on a run but it might be too late :sadcam:

It’s blindingly obvious the midfield and lack of investment in it is the biggest problem, but these nikkas on some stupid Momo Sadio :mjpls: nonsense.