Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not a midfielder in the world we can afford or who is available in the window that would improve us though :mjlol:

Don’t get me wrong some shambolic defending and it won’t solve everything but apparently everyone but us can see what would immediately make a difference smh :scust:
But you don't miss Wijnaldum at all right? :sas2:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not a midfielder in the world we can afford or who is available in the window that would improve us though

maybe bron can help with that influx of cash:troll:
lebron-james-wears-liverpool-jersey-2.jpg

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
when he scored that winner against leicester i was convinced we were gonna win the league.

Don’t remind me. I watched that game at my boy’s house who was a United fan. I screamed his whole house down celebrating. What could’ve been. :mjcry:
Oh yeah. You lost to us the next week didn't you?

I remember that was Rashford's debut and Carrick was playing CB because half our team was injured. :russ:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
that goal from welbeck was classy too. i've never seen him score like that (at least at arsenal). most of his goals were almost accidental and he had some hilarious assists from miskicks or complete whiffs. i'm almost shocked that instead of classily looping it over gomez it didn't bounce off his foot into the path of a teammate for an open goal.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Not a midfielder in the world we can afford or who is available in the window that would improve us though :mjlol:

Don’t get me wrong some shambolic defending and it won’t solve everything but apparently everyone but us can see what would immediately make a difference smh :scust:

We've needed at least 2 midfielders for the longest. FSG taking the piss...they really got us Arthur on loan :dead:

Most of the forwards are crocked...midfield is :flabbynsick: ...defence is hit or miss but to be fair they're not getting any protection from the midfield so they're having to do more and constantly putting out fires

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We've needed at least 2 midfielders for the longest. FSG taking the piss...they really got us Arthur on loan :dead:

Most of the forwards are crocked...midfield is :flabbynsick: ...defence is hit or miss but to be fair they're not getting any protection from the midfield so they're having to do more and constantly putting out fires
Imo Instead of spending $120 mil on Jude they should buy multiple midfielders.