Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Barca just announced it on their twitter page its real :mindblown:

The opening part of the statement reads:

"Despite club and player reaching an agreement and their clear intention to sign a new contract today, this cannot happen because of financial and structural obstacles"

They're just blackmailing La Liga into relaxing the rules for them. I anticipate a U-turn on this announcement in the next few days :russell:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

"Despite club and player reaching an agreement and their clear intention to sign a new contract today, this cannot happen because of financial and structural obstacles"

They're just blackmailing La Liga into relaxing the rules for them. I anticipate a U-turn on this announcement in the next few days :russell:

Smh :unimpressed:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
you see how vile Arsenal and it’s fans are? :hhh:
Throwing Messi on the left wing :hhh:
Destroying that man before he even joins :hhh:

We got Auba playing LWB. We know our club.

:russ: Wait hold up, does that say he’s SUSPENDING his vacations just to cover this and go in on Messi :lolbron:

somebody has to link this when it happens

is he the fútbol SAS:ohhh:

Left his family to feed the streets. :mjcry:

El Chiringuito TV

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

You right. La liga could back down. :ohhh:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

Definitely