Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
I can see it being an uncomfortable situation that your teammate is smashing your sister.

But I don't think it's gonna be Harkes 2.0 where he is blackballed, the bigger issue is breaking the Covid protocol.. any sport/team is not fukking around with that. And last season he had to miss a game for Juventus because he hosted 20 people at his crib. Dude just making bonehead decisions

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

not-mad-anymore-not-sad-anymore.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Not my cup of tea.... but hey :yeshrug:

I'm not willing to say Davies >>>>>Pulisic yet. This is a knee jerk reaction because Davies took advantage of a bone headed mistake by our manager putting Yedlin after Dest came off injured. Dest had Davies quiet for most of the match.

Pulisic is terribly unlucky with injury. Chelsea doesn't make it to the Champions League final without his contributions and aren't in the EPL title race last season either.

And I like Davies.
Nah, he better than Pulisic. That’s over and done.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Calm down lads, Donny is coming to save us at the 6, his propaganda will pay off:blessed:

Last edited:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

Louis van Goat :wow:

Also I see Soyuncu is still frauding it up :scust:

Absolutely by far my favourite post-Fergie manager off the pitch.

(We won't talk about on it:skip:, although there was that one run where i thought the good times were about to roll:damn:)

I routinely go back every few months and watch all of his best press conference moments at United.

And that end of season awards speech will go down in history.

"I SAID YESSS. GOOOOO FOR ITTTTTTTT":banderas:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not my cup of tea.... but hey :yeshrug:

I'm not willing to say Davies >>>>>Pulisic yet. This is a knee jerk reaction because Davies took advantage of a bone headed mistake by our manager putting Yedlin after Dest came off injured. Dest had Davies quiet for most of the match.

Pulisic is terribly unlucky with injury. Chelsea doesn't make it to the Champions League final without his contributions and aren't in the EPL title race last season either.

And I like Davies.

negged for blasphemy