• DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Look, Ambrose is not a journalist. he writes shytty opinion pieces and all of his opinions are colored by the fact that he is a Mayweather Stan extraordinaire.
He wrote a whole article about Alvarez not deserving the check he is getting for this fight because it is too high a percentage of what Floyd is making. The guy is a shytty writer regardless of what website he writes for and shouldn't be used as a news source.
If I posted an article by some Mexican Canela nut hugger writer talking about how Floyd is looking weak and frail next to the bigger Canelo you would lose your mind.
:stopitslime:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn 27m
After what I've seen/heard this week I now believe #theone cracks 2 million ppv buys. #boxing @SHOsports @GoldenBoyBoxing @StephenEspinoza
Dan talking out his ass, any logical person knows this doesnt even get passed 1.7 and Im being fair with that number

Dan is spewing that number, so when the PPV does under that his Floyd hating ass will run to twitter chirp and laugh. Cant stand that fat prick

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Weigh Ins at 6pm ET / 3pm PT on ESPN, Showtime, Sports.sho.com/live

Finally we see if Canelo is looking healthy or puking in a bucket immediately following the weigh in ala Mikey Garcia :mjpls: