• DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
mann i am fukking pissed! went to work on wednesday looked at saturdays schedule.

*sees willy name booked from 4pm-12pm*

wandmayhem.gif

i haven't missed a boxing ppv in 2 years until fukkin now. fuk it, mind as well go to the weigh in tho :manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Canelo is at 156 lbs tonight is all , but the consensus.

four pounds in 18 hours
May even be worse than we heard

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2013/09/mayweather-canelo-still-has-a-lot-of-weight-to-lose/

Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26 KO’s) is happy to see that his opponent WBA/WBC junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 30 KO’s) still needs to lose weight in order to get down to the 152 lb. catch-weight by Friday. Canelo told ESPN that he was already at 153 lbs. 2 days ago, but he looked close to 163 than 153, and it was impossible to take that seriously given how bad Canelo still was at the time.

Mayweather Jr. is very aware of Canelo’s weight from his inside sources, and he said this about his red-haired opponents struggles to make weight “He’s still got a lot of weight to get off. My weight is made. I woke up this morning 150. I know it [about Canelo still needing to drop a ton of weight]. My job as a fighter is to know everything about my opponent I’m facing.”

Mayweather Jr. doesn’t need an inside source to see that Canelo still appears to be far away from the 152 pound catch-weight because no one looks as big as Canelo at 152 or even 156. I saw Canelo being at least 160 lbs. 2 days ago, and that’s a big deal. When you’re 2 days away from a fight and you still need to cut at least 8 pounds to make weight, that’s not good.

If Canelo chooses to drop the weight in the last day, it’s going to be rough on him, and it’ll give Mayweather a huge advantage because dehydrating quickly to get to a weight is really hard on your body. Canelo can put the weight back on no doubt to get to the upper 160s or mid-170s, but I think it’s going to effect him in a negative way for the fight.

Mayweather has it made with him already at the weight and feeling comfortable. He’s not someone draining down from the 170s to try and get to the weight at the last second in time for the weigh-in.

Canelo has been saying that he’ll easily make the weight, and that he’ll be faster because of it. But that just doesn’t seem likely. Canelo might make the weight, but he’s likely going to feel terrible on Saturday night when he puts the weight back on and tries to fight hard for 12 rounds. You can expect Canelo to spend a lot of time on the ropes resting because of his legs feeling like they’re filled with two heavy blocks of cement.

Canelo will likely be breathing hard like a gold fish out of water because of the stress put on his system from having rehydrated quickly. When you put on a massive amount of water weight in a little over 24 hours, it’s like surfacing from the deep ocean. You can’t put that weight on too quickly without it leaving you feeling tired and unable to fight at the same level you could fight.

Read more at http://www.boxingnews24.com/2013/09...-a-lot-of-weight-to-lose/#D4r1GTbcJMEW1S7o.99

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
That article has a very condescending CACish quality about it.

Making excuses already, when this is all GoldenBoy's doing. They even initially said they'd meet him at 150, and all his fans, before it became official, bragged about his age and how he can cut weight so easily because of it.

Fukk outta here.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
8 lbs of weight to cut is VERY do-able if it's all water. I think he will make weight just fine if that's the case. Now if he hasn't been flushing his system this week and he is at 160 he is fukked.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
8 lbs of weight to cut is VERY do-able if it's all water. I think he will make weight just fine if that's the case. Now if he hasn't been flushing his system this week and he is at 160 he is fukked.
You dont know shyt about cutting weight, draining 2 pounds completely sap guys sometimes let alone 4-8 pounds

How can his weight be water weight, when he's only eating Fish and Salad, and wearing sauna suits and the pounds still aint dropping ..............................

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You dont know shyt about cutting weight, draining 2 pounds completely sap guys sometimes let alone 4-8 pounds

How can his weight be water weight, when he's only eating Fish and Salad, and wearing sauna suits and the pounds still aint dropping ..............................

I don't know shyt about cutting weight but you are the one talking about his diet. The last week of cutting weight is all water, friend. Fighters usually drink anywhere from 1 1/2 gallon to 2 gallons of water a day starting late Sunday or early Monday. This puts their body into "flush" mode since the body is getting in so much water it constantly is flushing it out. Then around late Thursday they stop drinking water completely but the body is still in "flush" mode and ends up dehydrating them. If the fighter is still having trouble then they do the sauna or run treadmill with a suit on.This is why they can lose 5-10 lbs from Thurs to Fri and end up rehydrating come Sat.

But I don't know anything about cutting weight according to you. :stopitslime:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
May even be worse than we heard

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2013/09/mayweather-canelo-still-has-a-lot-of-weight-to-lose/

Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26 KO’s) is happy to see that his opponent WBA/WBC junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 30 KO’s) still needs to lose weight in order to get down to the 152 lb. catch-weight by Friday. Canelo told ESPN that he was already at 153 lbs. 2 days ago, but he looked close to 163 than 153, and it was impossible to take that seriously given how bad Canelo still was at the time.

Mayweather Jr. is very aware of Canelo’s weight from his inside sources, and he said this about his red-haired opponents struggles to make weight “He’s still got a lot of weight to get off. My weight is made. I woke up this morning 150. I know it [about Canelo still needing to drop a ton of weight]. My job as a fighter is to know everything about my opponent I’m facing.”

Mayweather Jr. doesn’t need an inside source to see that Canelo still appears to be far away from the 152 pound catch-weight because no one looks as big as Canelo at 152 or even 156. I saw Canelo being at least 160 lbs. 2 days ago, and that’s a big deal. When you’re 2 days away from a fight and you still need to cut at least 8 pounds to make weight, that’s not good.

If Canelo chooses to drop the weight in the last day, it’s going to be rough on him, and it’ll give Mayweather a huge advantage because dehydrating quickly to get to a weight is really hard on your body. Canelo can put the weight back on no doubt to get to the upper 160s or mid-170s, but I think it’s going to effect him in a negative way for the fight.

Mayweather has it made with him already at the weight and feeling comfortable. He’s not someone draining down from the 170s to try and get to the weight at the last second in time for the weigh-in.

Canelo has been saying that he’ll easily make the weight, and that he’ll be faster because of it. But that just doesn’t seem likely. Canelo might make the weight, but he’s likely going to feel terrible on Saturday night when he puts the weight back on and tries to fight hard for 12 rounds. You can expect Canelo to spend a lot of time on the ropes resting because of his legs feeling like they’re filled with two heavy blocks of cement.

Canelo will likely be breathing hard like a gold fish out of water because of the stress put on his system from having rehydrated quickly. When you put on a massive amount of water weight in a little over 24 hours, it’s like surfacing from the deep ocean. You can’t put that weight on too quickly without it leaving you feeling tired and unable to fight at the same level you could fight.

Read more at http://www.boxingnews24.com/2013/09...-a-lot-of-weight-to-lose/#D4r1GTbcJMEW1S7o.99
Dan Ambrose is a devoted Floyd Stan so anything he writes should be taken with a bucket full of salt. I don't know how dude can type with his head so far up Floyd's ass.
This mofo wrote a story a couple days ago about Canelo still needing to lose a lot of weight based off pictures he saw and actually wrote that you see how extremely dehydrated Canelo was by looking at his mouth in a photo! As if Canelo was walking around looking like a refugee in the desert with cracked ashy lips or something.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Dan Ambrose is a devoted Floyd Stan so anything he writes should be taken with a bucket full of salt. I don't know how dude can type with his head so far up Floyd's ass.
This mofo wrote a story a couple days ago about Canelo still needing to lose a lot of weight based off pictures he saw and actually wrote that you see how extremely dehydrated Canelo was by looking at his mouth in a photo! As if Canelo was walking around looking like a refugee in the desert with cracked ashy lips or something.
And you are a devoted Floyd hater so your ranting ass paragraph means shyt.......

I choose to believe my sources coupled with the whispers from press in Vegas. Him Refusing to be weighed, constantly lying about his weight then when the commission weighs him its more than what he said, winds sprints on all access being begged by his trainer to beat his personal best which he ran 30 seconds slower than on all access in a fight where he should already be his absolute best, struggle plates, sauna suits, crying in every other interview about a catchweight he agreed to, giving Floyd that mental edge on a silver platter. Canelo is dead meat before he even stepped in the ring, and in over his head

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And you are a devoted Floyd hater so your ranting ass paragraph means shyt.......

I choose to believe my sources coupled with the whispers from press in Vegas. Him Refusing to be weighed, constantly lying about his weight then when the commission weighs him its more than what he said, winds sprints on all access being begged by his trainer to beat his personal best which he ran 30 seconds slower than on all access in a fight where he should already be his absolute best, struggle plates, sauna suits, crying in every other interview about a catchweight he agreed to, giving Floyd that mental edge on a silver platter. Canelo is dead meat before he even stepped in the ring, and in over his head
I love how anyone who doesn't defend Floyd to the death (even when no one is criticizing him) and doesn't act like Floyd is the greatest boxer to ever lace up gloves automatically is a devoted hater.

And that doesn't change the fact that you are posting articles from a dude who makes you look normal in comparison when it comes to his man crush on Mayweather. As if the opinions of Totally Biased Online Stalker Dan Ambrose should be treated like hard news or something.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I love how anyone who doesn't defend Floyd to the death (even when no one is criticizing him) and doesn't act like Floyd is the greatest boxer to ever lace up gloves automatically is a devoted hater.

And that doesn't change the fact that you are posting articles from a dude who makes you look normal in comparison when it comes to his man crush on Mayweather. As if the opinions of Totally Biased Online Stalker Dan Ambrose should be treated like hard news or something.
A devoted hater waste time criticizing journalist simply for trying do their job giving boxing fans news from one of the most credible boxing sites.........

What I had to say was everything to do with Canelo and not Floyd, so....:stopitslime:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Damn, this just goes to show that Canelo shouldn't even be fighting at 154. Picking on little people.
He doesnt have the dimensions to fight at MW he'll gt mauled, GB Hasn't even been comfortable putting him in their with someone in his own division, even his sparring partners have been little men

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
A devoted hater waste time criticizing journalist simply for trying do their job giving boxing fans news from one of the most credible boxing sites.........

What I had to say was everything to do with Canelo and not Floyd, so....:stopitslime:
Look, Ambrose is not a journalist. he writes shytty opinion pieces and all of his opinions are colored by the fact that he is a Mayweather Stan extraordinaire.
He wrote a whole article about Alvarez not deserving the check he is getting for this fight because it is too high a percentage of what Floyd is making. The guy is a shytty writer regardless of what website he writes for and shouldn't be used as a news source.
If I posted an article by some Mexican Canela nut hugger writer talking about how Floyd is looking weak and frail next to the bigger Canelo you would lose your mind.