The Official : Fine Females of the 2012 Olympics Thread

IAmMyHero

Swag King Cole
Daps
Reppin
cooking in the Crystal Ship
:laugh: You think what he looks like matters?

2009-10 Oklahoma City Thunder NBA $4,054,160
2010-11 Oklahoma City Thunder NBA $4,304,520
2011-12 Oklahoma City Thunder NBA $4,604,760
Career (may be incomplete) $12,963,440

:mjpls:
and? you know she's a golddigger?

I don't, so maybe your right, but I do know she's ain't one of these useless birds. She's an olympian and a fine one at that.

you don't think she could do better than Harden with all those ballers around :heh:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lebron asked her for dinner? :manny:

them glasses are like kryptonite b.

and i wouldn't be surprise if them soccer stars are runnin through more hoes than the NBA players.

They are in Europe. :yeshrug:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

I don't, so maybe your right, but I do know she's ain't one of these useless birds. She's an olympian and a fine one at that.

you don't think she could do better than Harden with all those ballers around :heh:

:cape:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

harden salary does all the talking..lol at looks

how old are you? :what:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Harden, Russ and KD are the dudes that be on twitter a lot. So Harden probably just saw Abel's azz and sniffed her out :ahh: She probably too dark skinned for Russ and KD. The others just huntin for white girls. So Harden was probably the most famous person trying to beat. He probably got her by default. :yeshrug:

IAmMyHero

Swag King Cole
Daps
Reppin
cooking in the Crystal Ship
Harden, Russ and KD are the dudes that be on twitter a lot. So Harden probably just saw Abel's azz and sniffed her out :ahh: She probably too dark skinned for Russ and KD. The others just huntin for white girls. So Harden was probably the most famous person trying to beat. He probably got her by default. :yeshrug:

You might be right. I don't follow Harden, but if he was talking about smashing it makes sense, doesn't mean he did. Baby Bron Bron got turned down :russ:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at least bron went for a hot lookin girl. Kobe's girls had to be blurred out. I'm bettin cuz they ugly.

:lolbron:

Out of all these pics though i got a dozen I'd ask to dinner.

:lolbron:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
You might be right. I don't follow Harden, but if he was talking about smashing it makes sense, doesn't mean he did. Baby Bron Bron got turned down :russ:

I dont think he mentioned anything. Just basing it off the pic they took together that Abel deleted.