The Official : Fine Females of the 2012 Olympics Thread

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
This is my favorite thread on this site. The photos of the women got me :takedat: :ahh: and then the reactions from you fools got me :dead: :russ:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
c0801lebron.jpg

:dead: @ this bird turnin Da Kang down

Lauren told the Charlotte Observer today that before the Games began, the "Dream Team" hung out with the swimmers at a USA Olympic function.

At that point, LeBron did indeed invite Perdue to dinner.

"He was kind of joking," she said. "But he was basically like, 'Would you like to eat with me at the dining hall?' And I said, 'Um, I'm sorry, I have a curfew.'"

"So I turned [LeBron] down, yeah."

While unexpected, the request seems harmless enough, and it's unfair to assume any sleazy intent by LeBron, who is engaged to Savannah Brinson.

Read more celebrity gossip at: Lauren Perdue on LeBron James Dinner Invite: Um Wuuuutttt?!? - The Hollywood Gossip

I know these n1ggaz probably got a contest going to see who can land Abel :noah:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's surprising?

Never thought you'd find a white woman attractive.

You posted that "leave me hanging" ish :birdman:

There are many things I can't tell... Vancouver women are EASY....then add the Olympics. Everyone was fukking. Your favorite TV personalities were getting tanked at the bar and bringing home women. I can't tell who, though.