WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Meltdown?

I’m having a blast kid. Carry on bud.
Are you? You seem a little aggy.

"B-b-but I rooted for you! How can you all say such things!" :sadbron:

That "zero points" talk really got to you, huh? Hard to have a blast looking like that at the World Cup.

Don't worry, the Winter Olympics are coming up soon, y'all Canada brehs will be alright. :salute:

jmg30

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some thoughts on the game Jesus Ferreira is a bum don't need to call h up if his still in MLS... We had bad luck on injuries before the tournament miles Robinson and Chris's Richards got injured only reason the egg head called up Tim Ream.. shag Moore should not be in this squad neither Morris or vibes Roldán... We missed giving Pepi and Tillman experience in a world cup.. the egg head should be fired on the spot just for that ... Overall the midfield was the best thing and dest getting some form ... Jedi is not good enough this might have lowered his transfer

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
This was the story of the US team throughout the tournament tbh. Good starts but bad in-game management allowed for the other teams to gradually work themselves into the game

Yep, all 3 goals from the flanks and never once was there an adjustment.

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Are you? You seem a little aggy.

"B-b-but I rooted for you! How can you all say such things!" :sadbron:

That "zero points" talk really got to you, huh? Hard to have a blast looking like that at the World Cup.

Don't worry, the Winter Olympics are coming up soon, y'all Canada brehs will be alright. :salute:
appreciate the paragraph :sas1:

Twitter fingers

On to the game

go-go-away.gif

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
These American post-match analyses are always almost as hilarious as those from the English. :pachaha: