Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Don't start Gio Reyna, brehs
XJZPObl.png

Have your best forward playing while injured, brehs
XJZPObl.png

Have your least technically proficient forward score a fluke and give you false hope for 3 minutes, brehs.
XJZPObl.png

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Don't put that energy into the universe breh, Gregg out:camby:
I'm not even kidding, there's no way Berhalter gets fired. First US was the only CONCACAF team to get out of groups :krs: and I'm predicting this loss will be viewed as a moral victory in the media (but I don't know since I was watching Peacock coverage).

So no way he gets fired :manny:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
We need a better coach for 2026 and less MLS players

Are there any upcoming generational talents for the US?
Pepi and they’re are players who wasn’t picked who are playing in Europe, but first and second things to do is get a better coach and and learn to fccking finish and be clinical on the attack

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hold your heads high US brehs. You outperformed expectations and never looked like the worse team on the pitch.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
the Netherlands are juxtaposition in between Germany, France, and Scandinavia. They seem the best looking yt wimmen on the planet. They've had the best alcoholic beverages and weed is illegal. They can't spell SEC and ain't trying to learn.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

Good tournament to build on for 2026. Fire Egg head and find a real coach. Spend the next 3 years scouring the US for a striker and CB that can play out the back.

I’d throw the bag at Jesse Marsch. Also do whatever it takes to get into Copa America. Need to play against high level squads. Never going to build out level playing against Concacaf.
Yeah was just saying the same