The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
so this type of drama and fukkery is gonna be gone once we get groups of 3 teams smh
If anything the last couple of days proved the necessity to maintain groups of 4. If they wanna expand to 48, they can still have 12 groups of 4 and then do some mathematical fukkery to designate best thirds.

I read that FIFA was already thinking about scrapping groups of 3 so hopefully they go through with it.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Capture3.png

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Football is a zero sum game. Winners and losers. These guys should have been prepared to walk through fire to win this game. They did not and so… deserve nothing.
facts

i told my friend that it is as simple as this:

some people rise up under pressure, and some people crumble.

Ghana Crumbled. Suarez rose.

Team had no focus, no heart

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
the next worldccup has like 48 teams so Ghana should get in no problem

we will have to rely on the muslim / hausa mans to develop for the next world cup, and will have to get a real manager:

Kudus
Sulemana
Partey
Salisu
Issahaku

all Muslim i believe

Don’t forget Samed. He shat all over Partey. But then again, Partey wasn’t being deployed properly

Having Chris Hughton on the bench, while you have a scout be your coach might be one of the weirdest things I’ve seen in ball

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This tournament must have the most 4 points exits in history

Quality of players from Africa and Asia is so much higher. So many now in the PL, La Liga and Bundesliga. Credit to those FAs and Club football for fostering some of these players. Son isn't even the story for Korea. Kudus was playing Golden Boy football. Even Iran and KSA came to play and took points off big teams.

I only wish Ghana woulda made it but that was quietly a group of death.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Ghana needs a new manager without a doubt.

Mohamed Kudus is an absolute superstar and may already be the best player on the team. Hope they dont waste his prime.

I'm actually talking about this in another group chat. The actual on-the-pitch play of African football is about neck and neck with UEFA and CONMEBOL, the issue is coaching and management need to catch up. With int'l ball, it's better to find patterns/philosophies of play and then fold players into that system.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
so this type of drama and fukkery is gonna be gone once we get groups of 3 teams smh
The margin of error in a group of 4 where the top 2 advance is very thin. There are no 'throw away' games. You can't even afford to lose by 3-4 goals.

Portugal lost their opening game 4-0 in 2014 and completely fukked up their group stats.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Thank God I didn't watch the match, because I'm at work. I would've smashed something off the result and missed penalty alone

It would have been wild if the missed penalty led to Uruguay going through on GD.

Crazy for Uruguay to think defense with a 2-0 lead and they really needed a third goal.