WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
How stupid is Gary Neville? Souness talking about how great this world cup has been and that FOOL is alluding to conspiracies.

I must say since their playing days ended, I am seeing the Class of 92 in a whole different light. Becks is cool but the rest of them? Bunch of PU$$YHOLES.
Neville is an insufferable c*nt :scust:

Talks like a politician and all the players see right through him

Daps
Reppin
NYC
How stupid is Gary Neville? Souness talking about how great this world cup has been and that FOOL is alluding to conspiracies.

I must say since their playing days ended, I am seeing the Class of 92 in a whole different light. Becks is cool but the rest of them? Bunch of PU$$YHOLES.
Gary Neville is a classic example of someone who tries hard to be the smartest person in the room. Always has some angle and conspiracy that no one has heard of yet. Always has the "inside scoop" on what's really going on. He's done the homework no one else has, and you can't convince him or change his mind.

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
Yeh based on the stills that isn’t full over the line. So goal all fine imo. Again these still ain’t the best angles so I imagine based on angles/ tech FIFA has the ball wasn’t full over.

Don’t let camera angles fool you (this extreme case but unless it’s birds eye view hard to know if full over)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
de.png

:blessed::feedme:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

I must say since their playing days ended, I am seeing the Class of 92 in a whole different light. Becks is cool but the rest of them? Bunch of prats

yes largely .. even becks a bit.