WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Spain is trough but Luis Enrique must be fuming...

Lets not kid ourselves.... the more drama the better. If both Spain and Germany got trough, it would have been boring. Fifa know what its doing
Also I’m not shedding no tears for fukking
Germany

Take your rainbow arm patches and scram
:camby:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Germany got fukked over, that Japan 2nd goal should not have stood, so much for technology, Fifa is a scam :mjlol:
:wow: Yes they got fukked over, but this is their punishment for not taking Japan seriously 1st game, and getting into a tie with Spain the next. They dug this hole themselves. They let down their Houses... they let down their Country... they let down Hasselhoff...

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: Yes they got fukked over, but this is their punishment for not taking Japan seriously 1st game, and getting into a tie with Spain the next. They dug this hole themselves. They let down their Houses... they let down their Country... they let down Hasselhoff...

I hear ya, gotta beat the teams in front of you

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
With Japan going through, it’s got me thinking of Blue Lock :wow: They beat Spain and Germany….insane

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How stupid is Gary Neville? Souness talking about how great this world cup has been and that FOOL is alluding to conspiracies.

I must say since their playing days ended, I am seeing the Class of 92 in a whole different light. Becks is cool but the rest of them? Bunch of PU$$YHOLES.