• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Germans still doing this Thomas Muller as the 9 thing.

They looked so much better with Fulkrug
Man 4 years is a very long time in Africa. It’s sad to say but any damn thing can happen, coup, impeachment, war…I hope you’re right though, because for my money Africa (and South America) are playing the most enjoyable football to watch.

Ehhh….that has less impact on FAs to be honest. A lot of it is just management within the actual FA.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

Mertens miss at 1:00
Header at 3:40...tough angle. not a bad miss
Hit the post at 4:15...shyt happens. it was a tough angle and lots of traffic in the box
4:50...not sure what he was trying but the ball came in pretty fast
5:15...this is what i saw live. Couldnt believe it

were there other chances that were not in the highlights

it wasnt THAAAAAAAAAAAAT bad

Video is not available in my country :francis:

But there was a free header, the post hit, a cross he didn’t connect with with a slide and the empty pole one being the most jarring.

But you have to understand, a game of this magnitude, even the smallest fukk up will be magnified. The strikers he wants to be compared with will 100% score one of those.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Not to be pedantic. But the US doesn't NEED to do that for the Women's game. Title 9 has been so successful, that a girl coming out of high school has an incredibly competitive D1 college circuit, or the option to fly over to Europe.
The men's game simply ain't at the same level. The issue is the game isn't promoted in the hood. Flatout. If the USSF wanted to be truly next level, they'd be setting up both men's and women's academies in NYC (proper), Chicago and the South.
Basketball and Football have a chokehold on the underclass still.

More infrastructure is good but girls are already playing the sport at a young age here, and with structure.
Even there, sports costs money. It's cheap to play it on your own, but if you're tryna get into the pipelines that lead you to the big time, you need money and connections.