The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I know I'm late but time for my witty round ups.

Belgium 0 - 2 Morocco
The Atlas Lions sunk their fangs into De Rode Duivels, Les Diables rouges, Die Roten Teufel (The Red Devils). De Rode Duivels, Les Diables rouges, Die Roten Teufel (The Red Devils) look more like imps than actual devils.

Croatia 4 - 1 Canada
Vatreni (The Blazers), Kockasti (The Checkered Ones) blazed and checked Les Rouges (The Reds), The Maple Leafs, The Canucks, Les Voyageurs (The Voyageurs). On the bright side, at least the Canucks scored eh goal, eh! :troll:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
He can fukk right off

Dude hit the dog whistle trifecta in that video

:camby:

Asian wife too like many other racist cacs :mjpls:

31599543.jpg

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Herdmann talking that shyt before his team ever even scored a goal at WC:hhh:
Morocco actually beating Belgium, not like Canada that lost and claimed they won :scusthov:
Atiba Hutchinson and his non-running flat top ass not getting subbed at HT :scust:
The quality of passing from Canada and their lack of finishing up front :what:

Pack it up boys...better recruit some refugee stars for 2026

I feel like it was just a tactical loss too. Hutchinson against Kovacic and Modric is just a BAD fukking idea. Almost, better to place a youngster with some pace there. Ain't no level of tactical awareness can change someone who literally can't keep up. He woulda been subbed at the half for me as well.

But beyond that...THE PASSING. Omg. It was awful. Just so many unforced turnovers. Canada will be back. But they also got a shyt on with the group. I thought people were mad disrespectful to Morocco. There's ALWAYS a North African team playing spoiler.