East London
heart-world-cup.gif

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
tournament has been mid. lots of ties and 0-0s.

also imagine spending 200 billy only to get embarrassed on the global stage and have a worse perception then before the tournament, which was meant to make you look good. Qatar takes the L and fans have to suffer with a november world cup.

Tourney’s are remembered for the KO stages, let’s get there first.

Qatar is playing chess. They’re setting themselves up to be the sporting house of the Middle East same way Dubai is big on medical tourism in the middle east.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Qatar starts holding more international competitions eg youth WCs, athletic competitions etc. I think some big European clubs already do winter training in the Middle east since its warmer.

Say what you what but building that level of infrastructure in 10 yrs is immense.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
But he wasn’t going at “entire groups of people”, he meant it in a footballing context i.e “this football team has a culture of xyz”

Not only that, but barley anyone gets called out for stereotyping football teams. My examples proved it.

It was purely in a footballing context, yet people seem to think he was going at the entire people of Iran. :skip:

Yeah, it was just the "football team" culture, sure:

“It is part of their culture and how they play it, they worked the referee perfectly....It would have been a big difference with another referee. They had a Guatemalan referee. I worked in the USA for six years and went to Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica. This fits their culture basically.”

I'm sure there's just a "Guatemalan referee team culture" he was referring to in that line of the rant?

Don't cape for racists so hard you end up embarrassing yourself breh.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Yeah, it was just the "football team" culture, sure:

“It is part of their culture and how they play it, they worked the referee perfectly....It would have been a big difference with another referee. They had a Guatemalan referee. I worked in the USA for six years and went to Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica. This fits their culture basically.”

I'm sure there's just a "Guatemalan referee team culture" he was referring to in that line of the rant?

Don't cape for racists so hard you end up embarrassing yourself breh.
He’s been :mjpls:

There’s a pattern to his posts