Superstar
Supporter
Daps
might as well get out now if you are Argentina

they are going to get destroyed be france

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
This British pundits disrespecting di maria..if u flop in their league u will always suck smh
He's been basura but geez

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
That storyline died once the tournament started

These westerners are so full of it :mjlol:

I always find it hilarious how they always think the rest of the world is gonna put itself on pause just because they don't like something. :heh:

White liberal weirdo: We need to have serious conversation about all the homophobia in Qatar

Rest of the world: I'm busy watching the futbol, go cry somewhere else :childplease:

Daps
Well all the time I see him play for Argentina he's below par by a large margin..it's not the scheme is not the team marking him outta the game..he gives the ball away more than usual,makes less runs etc....
This. Always dislike to watch Messi play with Argentina the team always seem to expect him to perform some miracle, wich puts even more pressure on him which gets him to have bad form. They need more creative players and to not rely on him so much.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This. Always dislike to watch Messi play with Argentina the team always seem to expect him to perform some miracle, wich puts even more pressure on him which gets him to have bad form. They need more creative players and to not rely on him so much.

So he's not the GOAT :mjgrin: