WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jmg30

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jude is having a bad game... He should come down and receive the ball.. all the chances are with him turning around and going forward.. Saka and foden have 10 min to improve

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Funnily enough as much as I have trashed him this WC this might have been a game for mount to help track Griezmann :lolbron:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I have zero faith this england line up is going to score. France looks comfy as shyt dealing with them.

They've had one or two sketchy moments tho

If they don't bury them w/a second goal and Sakha can come thru w/a creative run I could still see England equalizing if they don't capitulate to the pessimism which pervades this squad

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
They are able to X him out so easily cause it's just him cause walker is scared to come forward to provide something else to worry about over there.

If England does only one smart thing in this game, it's to lock down that right side from Mbappe roaming at will. Nobody wants those problems. :pachaha:

jmg30

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Madison is never going to get minutes.. Southgate is a coward Henderson should be yanked.. this game needs more pace from the midfield.. Wilson should come in also