The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skip2

All Star
Daps
Saw Morocco won. Congrats to them. Heard they the first African team to reach semis. Crazy that Portugal got eliminated after being favored to make the finals. Gonna be interesting to see how Morocco does against France or England next round. Is Morocco even a top team? Especially from Africa? I know I've heard about Ghana being good and I remember before that Ivory Coast was decent but don't know much about Morocco.
In Africa, you have the historcal/usual top teams (Ghana, Egypt, Cameroon, Nigeria).

The next tier is Ivory Coast, Algeria, Senegal.

Third tier is Morocco, Tunisia.

Next you have teams such as South Africa, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Mali.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
In Africa, you have the historcal/usual top teams (Ghana, Egypt, Cameroon, Nigeria).

The next tier is Ivory Coast, Algeria, Senegal.

Third tier is Morocco, Tunisia.

Next you have teams such as South Africa, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Mali.
Ghana being top tier is questionable rn. The last time we won AFCON, the tournament only had 8 teams :patrice:

Daps
Did we watch the same game? The ref sent off a Moroccan with two yellows a minute apart in last minute of regular time. They didn’t lose because of refereeing.

Absolutely shocked to come in here reading Portugal players saying that nonsense it’s so off based; but I chalked that up to sore loser shyt.

But to read a Coli breh giving it merit:dahell:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Did we watch the same game? The ref sent off a Moroccan with two yellows a minute apart in last minute of regular time. They didn’t lose because of refereeing.

Plus a healthy 8 Mins added.

He didn’t watch the game no fukking way he did :mjlol:

Be more concerned with Messi and Argentina than with winning the world cup brehs.

I actually thought the ref was biased as shyte towards Portugal, but heh, never let the truth get in the way of a good conspiracy.

Y’all in here expecting a Ronaldo dikk sucker to have any common sense after an L? :gucci:

And nikkas saying Argentina hasn’t won yet. They don’t even need to win.

How can you call your man the GOAT when he hasn’t ever felt the pressure of playing in the final of the biggest tournament in his sport? Does that make any sense?

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Messi fans acting like Argentina have already won the world cup :mjlol:

If they are somehow able to overcome Croatia, there is no way they beating England so if I was them I would be reserve in my celebrations.
No one thinks Argentina is going to win it all. Quite possible they don’t beat Croatia.

But all Messi has done is help his team make the semifinals while putting himself in the discussion for Golden Ball and Golden Boot awards.

All CR7 did was what?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Absolutely shocked to come in here reading Portugal players saying that nonsense it’s so off based; but I chalked that up to sore loser shyt.

But to read a Coli breh giving it merit:dahell:
absolutely appalling especially given the high quality of analysis and sports discussion we see on this website

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Morocco pulled through. :salute:

Defense wins championships y'all. :wow:

Nah, They don't have enough in attack. Not sure you can win the world cup with every match like this.
They sure can get to the Finals though. Croatia is trying their best to do it twice lol.

I dunno, maybe France will be able to take Morocco out, but I wouldn't bet on England doing it.

So now I gotta root for England today. Get it going, you dog food-eating b*stards! :lolbron:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Nervous for France. Base on starting 11, they should win but I don't like how they let off after a goal lead. England is not the team to lose concentration against. Yikes.