• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Some younger North Africans especially those that grew up outside of North Africa will claim "African".

But and by large most North Africans identify as "Arab", "Muslim", Berber/Amazigh, their ethnicity/nationality - which is all fine. Only a few will also say "African".

Some people doing revisionist history in here. Also, wasn't there a video from last year of Moroccan authorities abusing Black African migrants?
most governments and authorities treat migrants like complete shyt in general. ive personally seen syrians and palestinians treated like garbage by Lebanese authorities and they are all arabs. and black african countries will do the same with black migrants:

of course none of this makes any of this acceptable and it should all be stopped. but some kind of ethnic or cultural solidarity won’t stop people in power from taking advantage of very desperate, marginalized people

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I say dembouz bc the England will be tilted to account for mbappe. To dembele taking advantage if that can cause some serious issues

i can't believe southgate went with the same team. i am assuming that he thinks that england's attack can keep france on the back foot.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Messi fans acting like Argentina have already won the world cup :mjlol:

If they are somehow able to overcome Croatia, there is no way they beating England so if I was them I would be reserve in my celebrations.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw people brought this up before the game and even yesterday how Argentinian ref, and he did nothing to disprove the conspiracies
Did we watch the same game? The ref sent off a Moroccan with two yellows a minute apart in last minute of regular time. They didn’t lose because of refereeing.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw people brought this up before the game and even yesterday how Argentinian ref, and he did nothing to disprove the conspiracies
Be more concerned with Messi and Argentina than with winning the world cup brehs.

I actually thought the ref was biased as shyte towards Portugal, but heh, never let the truth get in the way of a good conspiracy.