The Official Fargo on FX Thread

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 2 probably the best single season of tv in recent memory. It's definitely a convo, no less than top 5. Bokeem Woodbine with a career defining role with Mike Trilligan, Kirsten Dunst/Jesse Plemons performances, the direction and cinematography a lot more stylized due to the 70s setting, the split screen. Just a complete level up from season 1 which is also amazing

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 2 probably the best single season of tv in recent memory. It's definitely a convo, no less than top 5. Bokeem Woodbine with a career defining role with Mike Trilligan, Kirsten Dunst/Jesse Plemons performances, the direction and cinematography a lot more stylized due to the 70s setting, the split screen. Just a complete level up from season 1 which is also amazing
I’m about to fire up season 2
It’s a prequel :ehh:

Downside Hulu has too many commercials

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is fargo season 1-3 good? Does it follow season 4? Or is it different? Should I watch to catch up.on what's going on? The only reason why I'm watching this cause of the crime Syndicate between the Blacks and the Italians. Sounds interesting.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is fargo season 1-3 good? Does it follow season 4? Or is it different? Should I watch to catch up.on what's going on? The only reason why I'm watching this cause of the crime Syndicate between the Blacks and the Italians. Sounds interesting.

It's a top ten drama series of the last decade. It's an anthology series so each season is a stand alone except for season 2 which is a prequel to 1.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Initially saw season two when it aired thought it was stupendous and now started the series with the first, about to wrap up my second viewing and move on to the third viewing of Kirsten and co

Found this to be great as well but a notch below the second installment

Was shocked by reading this thread and realising how many people do not really understand that the tone of the action is clearly not to be taken seriously as a crime drama and more so as a an intentionally exageratted dark comedy full of gruesome goofiness. Talmbout plot holes and how did he get out of the basement etc... None of this would EVER happen in real life hence the opening twisted joke that it's based on a true story. Some of you should stick to watching reenactments ONLY. Miss the point much ? Jesus

Getting back to S1, Thornton and Freeman were the reason I started watching from the second season as I am simply not a fan of theirs in general but the performances here were UFFA!!! The Malvo scene where he's being interrogated as a Pastor and Lester's scence when he confesses to covering for his brother's murders being the only thing he is guilty of, ACTINGCLINIC.ORG stunning work...

Hope S3 and S4 can hold up and with the weather going towards the S1 and S2 scenery upping this thread for everybody to be aware that they may be MISSING OUT on a very unique show

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I’m about to fire up season 2
It’s a prequel :ehh:

Downside Hulu has too many commercials

u gotta pony up for the no commercials version like dame dolla says

hulu-live-sports-content-01-2019.gif

Daps
I can't believe this Lester cat is really gonna take another chance at fate after having this great year.

I mean killed his disrespectful wife and got away with it, had his greatest nemesis murdered and not only fukked the wife but had her doing the nastiest shyt to him. Then later sonned her and the kids.

Got him a new bad chick, an Asian at that

Then won an award for being he top insurance agent.

SMH
Yeah that's life
Someone can be absolute evil and be evil their entire life and get away with if they are smart enough
Nothing scarier than a very smart/genius sociopath/psychopath
There are some people who make other people's lives a living hell and live great lives
Plenty of secretly evil people, especially sociopath/psychopaths who like to do wickedness and spread chaos when they're bored
could be your best friend, favorite celebrity, etc. and you wouldn't even know it
unless they got caught doing something bad or they revealed their true nature
some people live double lives, do the most evil shyt you could imagine, and get away with it while everyone suffers

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Just started this after getting multiple recommendations.

I’m on the final episode of Season 1 right now :wow:

Billy Bob is a damn b*stard. A less physically imposing Anton Chigurh. Still dangerous as fukk

When he told the Cops dad in the diner that this apple pie was the best he had since the Garden of Eden I was :merchant:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rewatching, on season 2, the 4th will be my first viewing

Does it hold up to the quality of the previous 3 ?