The Official Fargo on FX Thread

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm in the extreme minority but I liked season 3 the best. :manny:

Fred.

For me it S1 was my favorite, followed by 3 and 2. I liked how they reincorporated Mr Wrench from S1 in S3 and the call back to the movie with the parking lots, which was Lundegaard's business proposal to his father in law

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
It's gonna be interesting to hear such an Eastern accent delivering these lines

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Looking back, it still blows my mind that Lester decided to confront Lorne Malvo,
a murderous psychopath who would kill a baby with no remorse, in that elevator. :mindblown:

Hmm I see Lorne Malvo, let me not talk to this crazy CAC ever again.

Nah I'm going to confront a proven killer in the elevator without a strap or some other form of protection because my ego got too big.:snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Looking back, it still blows my mind that Lester decided to confront Lorne Malvo,
a murderous psychopath who would kill a baby with no remorse, in that elevator. :mindblown:

Nah I'm going to confront a proven killer in the elevator without a strap or some other form of protection because my ego got too big.:snoop:
That's the best scene in that series

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That scene was intense