The Official Fargo on FX Thread

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No beef here @Walt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, I never get emotionally invested in discussions about movies or music. I love talking about shyt and hearing what others think too. Never any beef over this kind of shyt, fam. We can disagree about whatever and still be good. Some of my favorite posters on this site have opinions on a bunch of shyt that run totally counter to my own, but I can respect that shyt when they explain their reasoning. It ain't a thing.

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I guess my only complaint is, there are alot of things to complain about in the show, but Billy Bob performance is excellent and the sole reason I got addicted to it. I'm happy he got a nod.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
season 2! YESS!!

:blessed:

@hexagram23

Many viewers had speculated that a second season would deal with the Sioux Falls case from the late '70s that Keith Carradine's character, Lou Solverson, kept alluding to. The mention of a new time period supports that theory, though the "all-new cast of characters" does not. For what it's worth, Hawley has been very cagey about the idea of a Sioux Falls season both times I've asked him.

But with such a terrific first season — and one that drew 18 Emmy nominations — I'm ready to trust Hawley on whatever he tries to do next with this world.
UPDATE: FX's John Landgraf said that the earliest the new "Fargo" season could debut would be fall of 2015, and that there will be "an all-new cast of actors,"

Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-wa...ew-setting-new-characters#0441C4GQPhpW4hFO.99
----------------------------------------------------------------------

new actors doesn't necessarily mean they can't do the sioux falls thing with someone playing a younger version of the father.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Technically "American Horror Story". This show was always gonna be an anthology series, as far as I know.

Fred.

I don't think they even planned as far ahead as making it an anthology series, but once True Detective popped off like it did, I think FX realized there laid similar potential in this show.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't think they even planned as far ahead as making it an anthology series, but once True Detective popped off like it did, I think FX realized there laid similar potential in this show.

They said it was a limited series in 2013, 9 months before "True Detective" aired:

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2013/03/28/fargo-tv-series-fx/

So the plan was 10 eps, that's it. If they reupped for a 2nd season, it would've been a different story/characters regardless.

Fred.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
just finished it.....shyt was AMAZING...def one of the best seasons of a tv show i've ever witnessed

I loved the fargo atmosphere and the characters were all dope....billy bob fukkin killed it and martin freeman can act his ass off..his little ticks and facial expressions remind me noah emmerich in the americans...

I was rooting for molly all season and i'm glad she survived the crazy finale....shyt was a body bag fest....:salute: to gus for his coming of age moment as a man....dude stepped up big time...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
just finished it.....shyt was AMAZING...def one of the best seasons of a tv show i've ever witnessed

I loved the fargo atmosphere and the characters were all dope....billy bob fukkin killed it and martin freeman can act his ass off..his little ticks and facial expressions remind me noah emmerich in the americans...

I was rooting for molly all season and i'm glad she survived the crazy finale....shyt was a body bag fest....:salute: to gus for his coming of age moment as a man....dude stepped up big time...

And now, on to "Utopia"!

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finished episode 6 last night. Holy shyt! Just wow... :krs:

Everything about the show is top notch. So glad we chose to watch this first before all the other stuff back logged on our DVR.

Watch "Utopia" next breh.

Fred.