The OFFICIAL F*CK JOE ROGAN THREAD

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I think you guys are focusing on rogan too much when instead you should focus on his guests.

He lets people that nobody else invites to his show & he lets them talk for hours.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Government workers is racist cac code for “All black ppl who are doing well have government jobs where they sit on they ass all day n collect a paycheck.”

Joe Rogan and anybody in this thread defending his bullshyt can go piss up a rope.
Big ass reach..

Government workers have had the reputation of being lazy and not doing shyt for years.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big ass reach..

Government workers have had the reputation of being lazy and not doing shyt for years.

I’ve worked in IT consulting for a while now. First in the private sector and then in the federal government. There are no differences between professionals in large companies and the ones in the federal government in my experience.

Most people form their opinions of government workers based on their experiences with public facing jobs like the DMV or Post Office and assume that’s all government workers. .

It’s like basing your opinions of the private sector based on your experience with Comcast call center reps.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
pushing the white genocide in South Africa conspiracy

having guests that promote scientific racism
That's what I would say too. And basically being a gateway to the IDW with all the scientific racism and everything else.

Calling black people apes. How can you get more racist than calling black people subhuman animals?
It was a bad, racist joke and definitely shows some major inherent racism on his part. I wanted to use it as an example, but he actually spent like 90% of that clip highlighting all the legitimate grievances Black folk have, saying that Hollywood doesn't represent them and saying how uncomfortable it was for him to be sitting in a Black audience watching all these all-White movie casts or bullshyt depictions of Black people and realizing how unfair they were getting it. White racists would hate that clip. So it's a tough example to use if you want to call him a peak racist.

This is the full clip. It's annoying as fukk because he's making a racist joke in order to introduce an anti-racist point. It's like an "I'm talking to those guys but I'm not one of those guys" moment.

Last edited:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
He is the dude bro cat that actually has

1) Above average social skills. As opposed to say...Ben Shapiro.

2) An ability to say slick shyt while simultaneously maintaining plausible deniability. As opposed to being too on the nose like...Andrew Schultz.

3) A rather decent come up story, that gives credence to the hustle bootstrap narrative...as opposed to that narrative being burdened with nepotism, like...Gary Vee.

4) And a simplistic non contentious, non inquisitive style that avoids projecting notions of elitism.. as opposed to someone like Tim Ferriss.

But if you've been around the dude bros especially in white collar professions like finance and law, you may initially think these cats are different and cool. Because they put up a better front than most of their tribe. But their true colors often come out eventually.
my only objection is you including ben shapiro in with the dude bros, :laff: son would get shoved into a locker and called every anti-semetic slur in the book by this crowd

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’ve worked in IT consulting for a while now. First in the private sector and then in the federal government. There are no differences between professionals in large companies and the ones in the federal government in my experience.

Most people form their opinions of government workers based on their experiences with public facing jobs like the DMV or Post Office and assume that’s all government workers. .

It’s like basing your opinions of the private sector based on your experience with Comcast call center reps.
Weird that people bash the post office too when the actual post-office delivery people are some of the more competent, efficient workers out there. They make their routes and get you a freaking letter from the other side of the country no matter where in the hills you live for just fifty cents. So many private companies subcontract their shyt out to the post office.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's what I would say too. And basically being a gateway to the IDW with all the scientific racism and everything else.

It was a bad, racist joke and definitely shows some major inherent racism on his part. I wanted to use it as an example, but he actually spent like 90% of that clip highlighting all the legitimate grievances Black folk have, saying that Hollywood doesn't represent them and saying how uncomfortable it was for him to be sitting in a Black audience watching all these all-White movie casts or bullshyt depictions of Black people and realizing how unfair they were getting it. White racists would hate that clip. So it's a tough example to use if you want to call him a peak racist.

This is the full clip. It's annoying as fukk because he's making a racist joke in order to introduce an anti-racist point. It's like an "I'm talking to those guys but I'm not one of those guys" moment.

It doesn't matter what you say afterwards. You can't be not racist and think that black people are apes.

What's wrong with you? :dahell:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Weird that people bash the post office too when the actual post-office delivery people are some of the more competent, efficient workers out there. They make their routes and get you a freaking letter from the other side of the country no matter where in the hills you live for just fifty cents. So many private companies subcontract their shyt out to the post office.
And the post office is a major sign of conservatives intentionally destroying government from within. Every call now goes to their 1-877 number instead of the local post office. They’ve had funding cuts for many years.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Excellent point. High Key, In the general public, a lot of government worker hate is driven by jealousy of the labor protections government workers enjoy.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Government workers is racist cac code for “All black ppl who are doing well have government jobs where they sit on they ass all day n collect a paycheck.”

Joe Rogan and anybody in this thread defending his bullshyt can go piss up a rope.
We are literally living in an era where this idiot Trump and his cronies are trying to deregulate shyt that helps keep the country clean and safe and you got people co-signing this idiocy

FLINT STILL DOES NOT HAVE CLEAN WATER AND NOW NEWARK DOES'NT

The problem is accountability and the electorate actually being aware of what is going on with government

And ya'll that want to make it a left and right thing? Just cut it the fukk out right now

One party is for big business...there are people in that party that are not for big business but they are a minority

One party is for government regulations in order to protect the country's best interests and promote the general welfare of its people

There are people in that party that are not for regulations and things of that nature, but they are in a minority

Motherfukkers always want deregulation and smaller government til people start dying and then it's time to point fingers

It's almost like people are NOT paying attention to what this administration and the party that supports it is doing: deregulation and slowdown of government so that it's hamstrung and then when shyt is fukked up, they can step back and say SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE told you government doesn't worrrkkkkkkkkk :unimpressed:

Stop sucking Joe Rogans dikk because he rocks the boat....that shyt will capsize and every single one of you will drown, meanwhile he scoots by in a fukking yacht

Last edited: