⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I have a better question, is lukaku a bum? Or a wasteman?

Lol.

In his defense, he's been doing this a decade + and his goalscoring record is up there with the greats. He never became what he could have but we see strikers like Darwin, Gabriel Jesus and they wish they could convert like Lukaku.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
They have had 3 big chances tho, more than England had yesterday.

Is trossard a system player? A failed system at that.

You stay pushing agendas

pushing-car-viralhog.gif

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Lukaku :mjlol:

this is the first time I see him since he single-handely saved Croatia from being eliminated in the group stage

and nothing changed since then :mjlol:

Daps
People criticising England and expecting more are forgetting this is the Euros

It's a tournament we never do well in unless it on home soil (96 & 2020) or We have someone like Rooney bursting on to the international stage (04 and we went out as soon as he got injured)

most time we have been in it since I've been watching it, we don't even get out of the group (2000) or don't even get any points what so ever (92 and I think 88 as well)

Christ in 08 when our golden generation was in their peak years we couldn't even qualify

let's just be grateful we are there and won our 1st game and let's pray that wet of a manager is gone once the tournament is over so we don't waste anymore years with this good group of talented players we have

• Dap
Reactions: ADP