⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus fukkin Navas :dwillhuh:

Repeated for emphasis. Mbappe almost
Nevermind him, didn't you @Liu Kang just get arrested for murder the other day because you flew out and killed a fellow gamer you had beef with with an axe? :mindblown: I coulda sworn I read that. And the guy quoting you is called @The axe murderer ?? What the f*ck is going on here ?? Are you posting from prison or some sh*t and using an alias quoting yourself...? :dwillhuh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Nevermind him, didn't you @Liu Kang just get arrested for murder the other day because you flew out and killed a fellow gamer you had beef with with an axe? :mindblown: I coulda sworn I read that. And the guy quoting you is called @The axe murderer ?? What the f*ck is going on here ?? Are you posting from prison or some sh*t and using an alias quoting yourself...? :dwillhuh:
You might not wanna continue this train of thought bredda
10535-9105981d3a6c80f89dc594027e5fe310.jpg

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
They don't have a fukking choice. Pogba/Matuidi/Kante carried the fukk outa them for like 7 years.
they do
Doue is a technical in the same profile as Musiala
Caqueuret is a holding midfielder who is press resistent and break lines with his passing. one of the most complete midfields in europe in terms of profiles. think Vintinha
and then they have Akliouche who is super creative and technical and has vision
these 3 players would have contributed way more than Tchoumeni and especially Rabiot

they also have other midfielders like the younger Thuram brother, Le Fee, Diouf who are also more Dynamic than the players he took. the only dynamic midfielders he brought, Cama and WZE, he doesn't start.

it's not what France lacks, it's the coaching selection

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
You're confusing me with somebody else.