⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
fabregas

wayne rooney

robbie fowler?

jack wiltshire?

I would like to include Fowler in the list but he didn't really burst on to the scene so to speak until he was 18
he did though do things in his first 3 full seasons that have never been repeated since which is score 30 goals or more in all competitions
I don't think anyone else has been able to that since

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
now We need barca not to run him into the ground like all their other youngsters

That's like asking a pigeon not to fly, doggy.

yeah so was rooney.

Yup. But even back the the Prem wasn't at the level of football we see at a major international tournament. Him and Nico and Guler have been magnificent. But I've seen this shyt before, I'm reserving judgement until he's doing it week over week.

Daps
That's like asking a pigeon not to fly, doggy.

Yup. But even back the the Prem wasn't at the level of football we see at a major international tournament. Him and Nico and Guler have been magnificent. But I've seen this shyt before, I'm reserving judgement until he's doing it week over week.
Overall this Euros has been pretty shyt though :hubie:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yup. But even back the the Prem wasn't at the level of football we see at a major international tournament.

ronney dominated more than these yuths at his first competition.

and scored a hatrrick on his debut in the champions league.

Him and Nico and Guler have been magnificent. But I've seen this shyt before, I'm reserving judgement until he's doing it week over week.