⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
City players being exposed outside of pep’s system. Gvardiol/foden

They need a coach they can understand

guardiola-pep-guardiola.gif

Daps
Slovenia 1 – 1 Denmark

Danish Dynamite didn't go off with a bang. Yet Zmajčeki (The Dragons) weren't so ferocious.

Poland 1 – 2 Netherlands

It was touch and go for The Flying Dutchmen but like Clockwork Orange they 'weed'ed out and beat Orły (The Eagles)

Serbia 0 – 1 England

In this match of the apex predators, The Three Lions just managed to scratch out Орлови/Оrlovi (The Eagles)

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I want that 90 minutes of my life back.

Y'all will Foden this, Kane that, Trent this..and cool. But you got a #10 that created zero chances and played no one through his entire time on the pitch. But because he poached a goal and has a PR machine it's cool. He's not it but y'all will catch up in about five years.

Foden having to run back between the center backs to help Pickford in possession. How cowardly are Trent, Rice and Jude?

Wharton super glued to the bench while "big" club bias and PR footballers play..

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Ake and Rodri have played excellently.

But I guess City players are shyt and Pep is the GOAT. Whichever way you slice it you gotta give credit somewhere, so slice up the humble pie and eat well.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I love to shyt on Kane but I can't when #10 created 0 chances. Bowen came on and instantly knew what to do. But Bowen not a PR merchant playing for an award he doesn't deserve.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
PSV Park was used differently to what he was at Yanited especially in Europe.
At some point we will have to talk about SAF. He was worse than Guardiola in pigeonholing players into his "system", for the worst. At least players do not get worse technically or tactically under Guardiola. SAF routinely had players fit a role so he can win. theres a reason the team was so lacking everywhere after he left ..... :francis:

have they been exposed or the coach who they are playing for are not as good?

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I want that 90 minutes of my life back.

Y'all will Foden this, Kane that, Trent this..and cool. But you got a #10 that created zero chances and played no one through his entire time on the pitch. But because he poached a goal and has a PR machine it's cool. He's not it but y'all will catch up in about five years.

Foden having to run back between the center backs to help Pickford in possession. How cowardly are Trent, Rice and Jude?

Wharton super glued to the bench while "big" club bias and PR footballers play..

That 10 was the one of the best players for England whilst Phil was the worst player out there :manny:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I'll take a first game win at a tournament any way it comes but that second half was not how you give your nation a relaxing Sunday night, England.:ufdup: