⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I know I shouldn't be saying this but.....
for the love of football please beat us today Switzerland so we can be put out of our misery
if Southgate gets to another semi or final the FA and Southgaters will be desperate to keep him on

I've not enjoyed watching England play since he has been appointed

Got your Toblerone on deck?

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know I shouldn't be saying this but.....
for the love of football please beat us today Switzerland so we can be put out of our misery
if Southgate gets to another semi or final the FA and Southgaters will be desperate to keep him on

I've not enjoyed watching England play since he has been appointed
other than spain/germany all the teams have looked trash - that's tournament football
Gareth Southgate is the best tournament manager England have access to

Daps
other than spain/germany all the teams have looked trash - that's tournament football
Gareth Southgate is the best tournament manager England have access to
Yet since he has been in charge I have never gone into a tournament thinking we have a chance of winning it , I've always gone into it knowing we have no chance

Why?

because as soon as we come up against a half decent team we are going to lose and the teams we should be beating, we will struggle to beat

'18 world cup we had a easy route to a final but couldn't even take Croatia to penalties what Denmark and Russia had done the week before

'20 Euros we had a easy route to winning it , but we failed against a shyt Italian side who couldn't even qualify for the next World cup

There are better manager we could get who are English who would make this team play so much better and give the fans hope and belief