⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So Harold can play #10 and basically try and gives us the same nonsense as Rooney when he was palying in midfield no thanks.

If you mean take Harold off? Nah Toney better bet. Watkins is cool but Toney is far better suited for international football. Watkins is cool but he thrives in space. Where the space?
yeah I meant take Kane off. Toney cool but as far as vertical threat I think Watkins is more dangerous which is what is needed. And its gonna free up space where Mainoo and Palmer would eat in front of the slovakian back line. I know Watkins form for the NT has been bad but he is coming with a way stronger season behind him than toney.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
These guys look like they were forced to wear England's uniform and play football in the middle of summer. Maybe next time hire less talented but more motivated players? These shyt countries like slovakistan with no names looking like a clearly better team cause they want to win.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Kieran Tripper playing left back and Foden wanting to cut in all the time unbalances the team. You can tell Foden has been told to stay wider today but he plays the left flank like a right footed player. Rice and Stones are overrated on the ball, they both look shaky when they get pressed. Slovakia have a very disciplined approach to pressing, they hold their shape and then at the right time theey trigger the press and all push up at the same time. I think Slovakia are realizing that England are not that good on the ball and are risking closing down space more aggressively than they inititially planned.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
John Stone does not look as assured on the ball with england as he does with city, actually Guehi is better on the ball. Mainoo is playing well, he's the real deal, real quality. The rest are overhyped:yeshrug:

Lack of movement and the spacing is too far apart.

Besides the lack of movement. There is no rhythm or pace to the passing because everyone takes to long to pass it like they don't trust the receiver's tekkers so the ball goes sideways as the passing window has closed.

Daps
:mjlol: did you watch england at all the last 2 major tournaments? They were consistently better than any team Rooney was part of lol
no, even though we have got to a semi's and a final under Southgate we have stunk the place out with the way we play under Southgate, we have just been lucky with the side of the draws
'04 & '06 we played better than anytime under Southgate we just got unlucky we that we kept meeting Portugal in the Q/F

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
yeah I meant take Kane off. Toney cool but as far as vertical threat I think Watkins is more dangerous which is what is needed. And its gonna free up space where Mainoo and Palmer would eat in front of the slovakian back line. I know Watkins form for the NT has been bad but he is coming with a way stronger season behind him than toney.

Wheres the space? Slovakia going to be more dug in than an Alabama tick. They just about low blocking and countering now.

Toney 80 mins vs Belgium is better than anything Watkins has done in an England shirt.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Lack of movement and the spacing is too far apart.

Besides the lack of movement. There is no rhythm or pace to the passing because everyone takes to long to pass it like they don't trust the receiver's tekkers so the ball goes sideways as the passing window has closed.
I know people will blame the players but this loss will be solely on Southgate in my opinion. He's playing an unbalanced team.