⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
lol I knew Modric would miss

edit: what a redemption :banderas:
F60fcz5XwAAj9mL.jpg

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
No no no

I wasn't particularly happy when they diluted the tournament and made it 24 teams

when it was 16 you used to get at least 2 groups of deaths and the big teams meet each other a lot earlier and that's what everyone wants to see

If you make it 32 you won't get any really good games until the QF stage which is about 2 weeks into the tournament

until then it would just be like the qualifying stages and they are boring

I get what your saying but at least with 32 teams the group stage is a lot “cleaner”. The lucky loser format makes for a drab 3rd match-day. With 32 teams you will still need a R16 regardless.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Italy have sides made up of Michelangelo's and Da Vincis but they paint like Matt & Trey until they NEED to.

0-0 nothing, this is what we want. The world does not deserve entertainment.

0-1 oh, you didn't remember we got Verdi and Raphael? Watch THIS shyt.

If it goes to 1-1 they'll stop again.

0-2 they'll start to break legs

I hate them. :pachaha:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would love to know why Jorginho is the last man back when Italy have a corner. He has no pace whatsoever so if the ball breaks loose what is he stopping? This can't be a tactical instruction from the coach surely?

I'm still smh about this.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I would love to know why Jorginho is the last man back when Italy have a corner. He has no pace whatsoever so if the ball breaks loose what is he stopping? This can't be a tactical instruction from the coach surely?

Spalletti reading the Coli :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps

He reads the game well?
:ld: