⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Lukaku gave you a goal on a platter you washed motherfukker what you complaining about???

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Belgium cant seem to find a manager that can control his squad. Where did they find this guy?

Poor second half. A decent squad would dismantle them. Ukraine is better than Slovakia and Romania.
They might not get trough this group

Daps
Georgia 1 – 1 Czech Republic

ჯვაროსნები/Jvarosnebi (Crusaders) survived the crash of Lokomotiva (The Locomotive). Lokomotiva (The Locomotive) stays on track.

Belgium 2 – 0 Romania

De Rode Duivels/Les Diables rouges/Die Roten Teufel (The Red Devils) demonised the Vampires with a side of waffles.

Turkey 0 – 3 Portugal

Ay-Yıldızlılar (The Crescent-Stars) just couldn't jive with A Seleção das Quinas (The Team of the Escutcheons). Delightful.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna say some wild shyt here but I think I've earned that right by being a FA Cup winning fan.

Drop Bellingham! The balance is all wrong in the team because he is playing as a 10 when Foden should be playing in that position.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I'm gonna say some wild shyt here but I think I've earned that right by being a FA Cup winning fan.

Drop Bellingham! The balance is all wrong in the team because he is playing as a 10 when Foden should be playing in that position.
Not wild at all.

He’s been a passenger all tournament

Media creation :camby:

Same with Kane :camby:

i-said-what-i-said-nene-leakes.gif

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Yeah something's off about the Belgium squad. I don't see a good chemistry. They look like early knockout stage exit team.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I know about Indonesia and and the Antilles, what's your point. You named 1 player.

they are a large ethnic group, large country and have a history of providing good players so there has to be more.

RvP is part indonesian for example. van Brockhorst too.

ever heard of them?

history:

Screenshot-2024-06-23-at-00-54-45.png

There are more people in Maryland then the whole Antilles combined.

Fact is The Dutch, can't do what the French and the Portuguese can do.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are a large ethnic group, large country and have a history of providing good players so there has to be more.

RvP is part indonesian for example. van Brockhorst too.

ever heard of them?

history:

Screenshot-2024-06-23-at-00-54-45.png

Dude the Dutch simply don't have much to work with. They simply need to take a real look at what they're doing and see what changes need to be made both club and national levels.

But to use Indonesia as some big resource for them is ridiculous. Just look at the obvious advantages that Portugal has over them, even tho they have a smaller local population.