⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
If Harry Kane is not doing his customary droppin into midfield ting(not needed since bellingham and foden are there)....why doesnt Southgate start Rashford instead who will offer more
with his pace??? :patrice:

Because lord forbid he assess the situation and doesn't play King (Arthur) Kane. The (racist) pundits would eat him alive.

But more than than that...England need a true #10. Saka is clearly limited without one, so is Kane.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Ah ex England players at halftime

juelz-talking.gif

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It just want Sturridge to cook Southgate and call him a feckless coward that refuses to unleash his attacking talent. Spain ain't worried about defending.
I'm watching BBC Sports.

I refuse to watch MAGA Lalas, saw that Sturridge was ready to throw hands on twitter. Straight up told him i'll let you get your vibes off idiot.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If England are determined to play at this pace, play 5 in the back and let Jude and Foden drive the midfield

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching BBC Sports.

I refuse to watch MAGA Lalas, saw that Sturridge was ready to throw hands on twitter. Straight up told him i'll let you get your vibes off idiot.

You got a clip?

Lalas is the worst pundit in the history of sports. Tbh I'm not a fan of Chiellini or the German chick they got there either. fukk it let Charles Barkley do it.