The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

I'm not cool with all these dudes feeling all up on Yvette and Its on TV? I heard they call her Cookie now? The homies are telling me I gotta gotta get my bytch back.. I guess I gotta change my name too and go do some show called #Empire? Cause that's where Yvette is now under her alias #Cookie? Damn.... see you soon -----Jody

From one talented brother to the next @Tyrese you know how us darkskin brothers do. Jody couldn't keep his hands off Yvette but now Malcolm can't keep his hands out of that cookie jar #CookieMonster #teammalcolm #Empire Lol I'm sorry I had to do it out of fun. I Kept seeing this post & I couldn't pass it up anymore. Love you brother @Tyrese

Last edited:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
There's going to be a fantastic catfight - directed by Debbie Allen! The Fame alum was enlisted to direct the finale, and according to Strong, Allen can add "catfight expert" to her impressive list of skills. "I was on set for a bit, and she's sort of everything you'd imagine her to be," Strong said. "She's just super cool, super hip, really smart, really talented, and I remember there was this catfight that she was directing, and at one point she yelled out this direction, 'Now toss the bytch!' and I just remember thinking 'That is, I think, the greatest piece of direction I've ever heard in my career.'" So who do you think the fight's between: Cookie and Boo Boo Kitty? Naomi Campbell and Tiana? Courtney Love and Rhonda? Does it even really matter? It's going to be great either way.

http://www.thesuntimes.com/article/ZZ/20150317/NEWS/303179988/-1/Sports/?Start=2

I love Debbie Allen...:banderas: "Now toss the bytch!"

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Looking forward to Cookie and Boo Boo Kitty's catflight. Just hope they don't kill off Anika. I'd love to see her go from grey character to full-time vixen and villain like Heather Locklear's character on Melrose Place. Step 1, have her sex up Hakeem. What better way for both of them to get back at Lucious for fukking with their hearts.