The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Official new synopsis

"In Marvel Studios' Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, the MCU unlocks the Multiverse and pushes its boundaries further than ever before. Journey into the unknown with Doctor Strange, who, with the help of mystical allies both old and new, traverses the mind-bending and dangerous alternate realities of the Multiverse to confront a mysterious new adversary."

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Official new synopsis

"In Marvel Studios' Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, the MCU unlocks the Multiverse and pushes its boundaries further than ever before. Journey into the unknown with Doctor Strange, who, with the help of mystical allies both old and new, traverses the mind-bending and dangerous alternate realities of the Multiverse to confront a mysterious new adversary."
Sounds like Shuma to me @hex :lolbron:Can't be Nightmare he is no where near powerful enough to affect the multi-verse :ufdup:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Bout time I got some leaks....I'm over here thinking the internet been slacking...

Edit: NVM them ain't spoilers... fukking vague ass article lol.
Where da real spoilers?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bout time I got some leaks....I'm over here thinking the internet been slacking...

Edit: NVM them ain't spoilers... fukking vague ass article lol.
Where da real spoilers?

Be strong brother…. You don’t need no spoilers.

Prepare for the small appetizer in Batman to quench your slight thirst…. The main course is soon to come and will fill you up