The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man….. I really can’t believe this close to release they really dropping bombs in the trailers.

It was going CRAZY last night between the Draft and Atlanta. They was definitely trynna capitalize on all that exposure……. But out the blue dropping “The Illuminati”:leon:

Like I know we all speculated that’s who that was and what we gonna see in that scene…. But to now confirm it:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

SHIIIIIIITTTTTT

wish they woulda kept it on the low and allow mufukkaz to be surprised when it happened.

Wonder if Stark gonna pop up? :lupe:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Haven’t traveled too much into the thread but

anybody got tix to one of them extremely limited 35MM showings?

I’m tempted to go that route…hot damn there are too many plausible formats in which to watch this. I feel like I’m somehow missing out regardless of how I see it

Daps
With this one being kind of short, they may pick this storyline back up in the scarlet witch. That’s probably going to be another mcu tent pole film too. By then the X-men probably be half assembled. Jean grey gon be giving Wanda that work.
:mjlol:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stark, Namor, Reed, Chuck :wow:

They really need to dead this Inhumans crap, they ain't the X-Men. We don't care about dem nikkaz. Stop pushing that shyt. fukk a Black Bolt

Namor, Reed, black panther, stark mannn this is the perfect opportunity to recast characters and bring others into the MCU without backstory movies. I know they hit us with the okey doke on quicksilver but i think they were just gauging audience reactions before going full retard with multiverse fukkery. This gon get multiple viewings from me for sure

Daps
Man….. I really can’t believe this close to release they really dropping bombs in the trailers.

It was going CRAZY last night between the Draft and Atlanta. They was definitely trynna capitalize on all that exposure……. But out the blue dropping “The Illuminati”:leon:

Like I know we all speculated that’s who that was and what we gonna see in that scene…. But to now confirm it:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

SHIIIIIIITTTTTT

Feige didn't tell you what was going to happen? :ohhh::dwillhuh: