The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
deadpool-xmen.gif

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
because these movies always bomb it's almost apart of the marketing at this point
I'm not even a Stan I haven't seen it yet
A Viking revenge action thriller as it was marketed could do big numbers but it’s an art house Shakespearean Viking myth story. I’m going to assume Eggers went to Focus pictures because A24 wouldn’t give him 70 million. Glad it got made.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man….. I really can’t believe this close to release they really dropping bombs in the trailers.

It was going CRAZY last night between the Draft and Atlanta. They was definitely trynna capitalize on all that exposure……. But out the blue dropping “The Illuminati”:leon:

Like I know we all speculated that’s who that was and what we gonna see in that scene…. But to now confirm it:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

SHIIIIIIITTTTTT

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Man….. I really can’t believe this close to release they really dropping bombs in the trailers.

It was going CRAZY last night between the Draft and Atlanta. They was definitely trynna capitalize on all that exposure……. But out the blue dropping “The Illuminati”:leon:

Like I know we all speculated that’s who that was and what we gonna see in that scene…. But to now confirm it:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

SHIIIIIIITTTTTT
Like I told my Dad last night, if they showing this what are they not showing?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Like I told my Dad last night, if they showing this what are they not showing?

Dear God:picard:

Now I’m REALLY getting mad this movie ain’t gonna be one of their longer ones

2hrs 6 mins feels too short