The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im just finding out that Robert Eggers grew up like 15 minutes down the street from me :ohhh:

Checking this out either Sunday or next Thursday :manny:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
the trailer kind of makes this look like it's that same plot as like Hamlet and all those movies that copied that plot like Lion King. Where a young "prince's" parents are killed and the young prince leaves, get brolic and comes back to regain the kingdom. I'll probably check this out tomorrow if i can catch the early show though. Hoping for some good brutality and visuals at least.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Can confirm…there is blood. But its not a blood bath type film….

loved it. 4.5/5

definitely not for everyone…but if you like Eggers and Viking shyt…its definitely up your ally.
I honestly haven't seen Eggers flicks. Saw some of Witch but got bored with it and same with lighthouse.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I honestly haven't seen Eggers flicks. Saw some of Witch but got bored with it and same with lighthouse.
Yea honestly outside of the visual side of his films i havnt been a fan either (witch was ok, lighthouse was a tough watch) but his name always intrigued me when I see him attached to a project.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I thought it was cool, could've been an A24 film indeed. Really relies on mood, this ain't gonna be for everybody tho. It's a Egger flick through in through

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
the trailer kind of makes this look like it's that same plot as like Hamlet and all those movies that copied that plot like Lion King. Where a young "prince's" parents are killed and the young prince leaves, get brolic and comes back to regain the kingdom. I'll probably check this out tomorrow if i can catch the early show though. Hoping for some good brutality and visuals at least.

Yeah - it's based on the original version of Hamlet before even Shakespeare. Still need to see this even though I've been hating on all that Viking shyt recently :wow:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Why doesn’t the spoiler button work?

if you like watching real movies this one is definitely worth it. A lot of interesting themes going on. It’s not all out nonstop action but the action scenes are good. This movies got me back in the gym today