The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Lol nah ….nikkaz was damn near spot on with Spider-Man
Most of the movie and real set photos were leaked for about a year or so. We all basically knew the whole movie without it being confirmed.

In hindsight I wouldn't doubt if Sony leaked some of that stuff themselves to create buzz

:patrice:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
See y’all in March

I’m going into this movie like a virgin

nikkaz be to accurate with their theories
Yeah I spoiled myself with no way home. One of the spoilers was like 85% right. I’m not a big stickler because even if you know what’s going to happen the execution is the key atleast for me. But Imma play it cool this time

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I know all about the toy thing and im still saying it's Shuma. You dont have a star packed movie like this and have your main villain be some obscure creature no one never heard of KNOWING it looks exactly like the character we all want (Shuma) Especially when Shuma is a common villain of Strange to begin with.

I could be wrong but we'll see. #TeamShuma for now.
shumagorath-shuma_gorath.gif

Last edited:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I know all about the toy thing and im still saying it's Shuma. You dont have a star packed movie like this and have your main villain be some obscure creature no one never heard of KNOWING it looks exactly like the character we all want (Shuma) Especially when Shuma is a common villain of Strange to begin with.

After doing some reading I've found that Gargantos actually works for Shuma

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps

What makes you think that’s the main villain