The official deavors 2023 thread .

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Riddle blew it. Had so much potential to be a generational worker with his background and the flashes of brilliance he showed on the indies. I wish he took the njpw deal back then because i have even less faith he can control himself over there now. Smh

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Breh my son is a hardbody NXXXT head, and everytime he sees Level Up, he goes "oooh NXT got a new show"

*goes back to watching NXXXT*

NXT is one of those shows that don't need another show :francis:
It's the half hour before the TV show starts to get the crowd going and let the fresh faces get some experience in. Basically in the vain of Sunday Night Heat and currently Main Event. It's just 30 minutes and usually has some bangers.

No NXT slander or I'll send Dijak to whip your tree down. :ufdup:

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's the half hour before the TV show starts to get the crowd going and let the fresh faces get some experience in. Basically in the vain of Sunday Night Heat and currently Main Event. It's just 30 minutes and usually has some bangers.

:whoa: aye I just found this tree

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Damn I just heard the news about Riddle getting released

sly-smile.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

:picard: