Bro...

homer-simpson-stoned.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They really marketed NXT level Up terribly.

I didn't even know it was ob Peacock

Breh my son is a hardbody NXXXT head, and everytime he sees Level Up, he goes "oooh NXT got a new show"

*goes back to watching NXXXT*

NXT is one of those shows that don't need another show :francis:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Riddle can't keep himself out of fukkery with the WWE schedule, him in AEW working once or twice a week is a trainwreck you can see coming in slow motion.

You would hope Khan learned from Jeff Hardy but Riddle probably going to have a few people vouching for him since he went through the PWG territory before WWE.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Riddle is good anywhere. AEW, WWE or impact. Even overseas. His character is endearing. Hard not to root for bro when he pulling up on scooters and shyt. He’s like Ed from Goodburger. Annoying but makes you chuckle

But that’s only if he can get his shyt together. it’s unfortunate seeing dudes like him blow it. You can tell WWE thought super highly of dude at one point. He was probably a future WWE champion had he not fukked it off being high and horny

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Riddle is good anywhere. AEW, WWE or impact. Even overseas. His character is endearing. Hard not to root for bro when he pulling up on scooters and shyt. He’s like Ed from Goodburger. Annoying but makes you chuckle

But that’s only if he can get his shyt together. it’s unfortunate seeing dudes like him blow it. You can tell WWE thought super highly of dude at one point. He was probably a future WWE champion had he not fukked it off being high and horny
Feel exactly the same about him. A lot of those other names aren’t losses at all, but Riddle really could’ve been a major player. Only thing I hated about him was wrestling barefoot with trunks :mjlol:

• Haha
Reactions: DLo