The Official DC Fandome Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They have needed to dump the whole "team flash" concept like 4 seasons ago and just focus on Flash, Iris and Joe as the core of the show.
And Eobard should be a constant foil each season. Doesn't have to be the main villain but he's always around to torment Barry:wow:The characters haven't grown at all either they still act like teenagers :hhh:Barry needs to be the scientist he's supposed to be :hhh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I hope Patty saw the reaction to WW84 and is taking a different approach to the third movie.
I think patty is very much a filmmaker who does what she wants lol. I don’t think she gives a fukk for real for real. She told the story she wanted to tell with the tone she felt it needed for that story. The next story will have a different tone by design based on that alone.

But she doesn’t strike me as someone who really cares about comments or rotten tomato scores

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wonder Woman 3 should be about the Bana Mighdall sect of Amazons who left Themyscira a couple thousand years ago and instead of Artemis being the leader like in the comics they should slot in Nubia as the leader to introduce the "Black Wonder Woman" to the wider world.

FBrHmSgXEAQgCPH

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think patty is very much a filmmaker who does what she wants lol. I don’t think she gives a fukk for real for real. She told the story she wanted to tell with the tone she felt it needed for that story. The next story will have a different tone by design based on that alone.

But she doesn’t strike me as someone who really cares about comments or rotten tomato scores
I didn't dislike WW84 as much as some people did mainly because I saw what Patty was going for (trying to invoke the feel of the Lynda Carter TV show and play up the "Goddess of Love and Kindness" aspects of Diana) but she didn't stick the landing as well as I'm sure she hoped.
So while I'm not saying she should let the masses dictate what she'll do in the next movie I do hope she is self-aware enough to realize what she was going for didn't hit with audiences as much as the first movie did and will course correct accordingly.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I didn't dislike WW84 as much as some people did mainly because I saw what Patty was going for (trying to invoke the feel of the Lynda Carter TV show and play up the "Goddess of Love and Kindness" aspects of Diana) but she didn't stick the landing as well as I'm sure she hoped.
So while I'm not saying she should let the masses dictate what she'll do in the next movie I do hope she is self-aware enough to realize what she was going for didn't hit with audiences as much as the first movie did and will course correct accordingly.
See I always chafe at that. I’ve seen rappers get in trouble that way. So it always makes me get nervous when we talk about directors or writers doing that too.
Although I understand exactly what you’re saying, I think once you start down that path, you set yourself up for failure

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Wonder Woman 3 should be about the Bana Mighdall sect of Amazons who left Themyscira a couple thousand years ago and instead of Artemis being the leader like in the comics they should slot in Nubia as the leader to introduce the "Black Wonder Woman" to the wider world.

FBrHmSgXEAQgCPH
Nubia is getting a push in the next Wonder Woman event:ehh: