Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Seems like they figured out their budgets as well. The next 3 movies are all under 150M so they all are pretty much guaranteed to make money

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Suicide Squad 2 isn't close, far as I know James Gunn is working on a script. I think you are thinking of Birds of Prey. That's the Harley Quinn female team up joint. They are filming soon, they got the cast and director etc. all set.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
How many films could JJ Abrams realistically churn out for DC before his contract ends for WB in 2024?

I'm assuming not many unless they extend it

Green Lantern, Man of Steel 2 and another Justice League film would be on my wish list from him

It might also be asking too much to bring Batfleck back on for modern time films while leaving the other Twilight dude do their own period piece trilogy

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Had to dig deep and dust this thread off:wow:

What’s the big news on him again though? Haven’t been keeping up:ld:
Abrams turned down an offer from Apple TV for half a billion to sign a deal with Warner brothers for like 250 million Because he wants to work with DC IPs instead of creating his own with what Apple offered him.

Basically took a pay cut to join #DC gang

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Abrams turned down an offer from Apple TV for half a billion to sign a deal with Warner brothers for like 250 million Because he wants to work with DC IPs instead of creating his own with what Apple offered him.

Well damn!!

That’s crazy!!!:leon:

I’m surprised more folks ain’t been talking about this instead “who’s saying what about the fukking Joker movie” and how it’s “Taxi Driver”

I feel like Apple gonna stop playing games and eventually buy Sony, that is shocking he ain’t sign with them and go ahead firmly plant them seeds

He seems like he be having commitment issues though, so I wonder what that deal looks like. Hopefully it works out though.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Do you know what DC properties he wants to work on?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

We dont need a solo Hal film.. we need a Green Lantern Corps film asap.. get Hal, Stewart, Guy, Kyle, Jessica and Simon on a dope mystery space mission.. shyt writes itself.. we need that