Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I would prefer Flash with a Mel Gibson directed Suicide Squad sequel my second choice.
But if they are looking to have a short turnaround then the Sirens movie would likely be the property that would be the easiest and fastest to shoot.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RPVsQSo.jpg

:deadmanny: cavill is hilarious
"B-b-but this Superman is too dark and depressing. "

He put here being inspiration for the kids just like in the comics :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I lost faith this movie is ever coming out... its DETOX status....

Dude talking about writing for Avatar 3, 4 and 5 and aint even attempting to put 2 into production

Martha
That is the funniest thing about Cameron; he has movie studios setting aside dates for Avatar 2 which he hasn't even started yet but will tell anyone who will listen about all the plans he has for Avatar 3 to 19.
Just go home and start writing the shytty script that no one will give a damn about any way since all anyone cares about with Avatar is the effects.

d3323

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is the funniest thing about Cameron; he has movie studios setting aside dates for Avatar 2 which he hasn't even started yet but will tell anyone who will listen about all the plans he has for Avatar 3 to 19.
Just go home and start writing the shytty script that no one will give a damn about any way since all anyone cares about with Avatar is the effects.

Every Cameron movie has been a bonafied classic. Problem is the dude takes at least 5 years to make a movie

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I lost faith this movie is ever coming out... its DETOX status....

Dude talking about writing for Avatar 3, 4 and 5 and aint even attempting to put 2 into production

Martha
It suprises me that people are actually excited for part 2 and the amusement park attraction. Lol it wasn't a bad movie but I'd rather James be doing something else creative