NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Sure thing. Right after Batman 2, Joker 2, Superman (reboot), Wonder woman (Reboot), Aquaman (reboot), Lobo, Blue Beetle, Swamp Thing, Supergirl, and any other random cac live action movies they'll get right on that. :mjpls:

So basically Black comics need someone like 50 Cent to finance and push Black comic book content because otherwise it's just not going to happen. Or they'll get to be sidekicks and tokens in white centric productions.

We saw what they did with Cyborg and Green Lantern....Synder was all for it but WB hit the reset button on those since a Black positive character can't be allowed.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But Joker 1 made a billion dollars and won an award

Of course it did,they tricked us into seeing it by telling it was a movie about the Joker. Then 4 hours later(thats how long it felt),we realize its just some feminine pervert named Arthur who didnt take his meds:mjlol:

And the movie may or may not have happened like we saw folks:francis:

They shouldve won finesser of the year with that movie. Stolen movie concepts,cash grab using the Jokers name.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course it did,they tricked us into seeing it by telling it was a movie about the Joker. Then 4 hours later(thats how long it felt),we realize its just some feminine pervert named Arthur who didnt take his meds:mjlol:

They shouldve won finesser of the year with that movie. Stolen movie concepts,cash grab using the Jokers name.
No lies were told.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

I was never on board with that movie, it’s like with the Halloween reboot they tried to rationalize what they became

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was never on board with that movie, it’s like with the Halloween reboot they tried to rationalize what they became

You mean the Rob Zombie or Jamie Lee Curtis ones they most recently did?

At least those were Michael Myers/Halloween movies. But imagine the outrage if they just remade One Who Flew Over The Cuckoos nest. But have the lead character throw a Michael Myers Mask on at the end,just so they can call it Halloween. Matter of fact,let me not give them any ideas because that could actually work and win a Oscar:francis:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
FvTuZOUWAAEm6FR
@Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff the brave and the bold!

Leave me alone folks, I know Keaton won't be in it, im just joking

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Do it DC!!! :gladbron:

You Gotdamn COWARDS.

The coli (well the small but mostly loudest minority who act like they the majority) claim they hate Marvel and want it to die.

Do this!!

This could be the bullet that kills Fiegie and Marvel

Do it p*ssy’s!:pacspit:

He should’ve been in Flash instead of SuperGirl :lolbron: