The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
lil nikka did them katy trail robberies my lil round....nikka named DT...only way he got caught nikka get rolled for speeding and they realize that was the car smh...bro had them jump out boys riding around HT askin bout "DT" smh...DT Dominique Thornton..boosie say "feds say whats happen boosie, he call me by my nickname what he think Im stupid?"

and I know yall nikkas seen this last 1st 48 episode in Dallas/Oak Cliff. bytch had the whole show dedicated to it. lil Carter nikka jump out with a choppa and him and his round spray these 2 teenagers, 1 hooped at Lincoln and the other went to DeSoto. shyt all fukked up...it was 3 went down for it and everybody on dallas county right now double capital murder charges.
which season/episode?

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Yup, we all saw that episode, nikkas on fb was cryin n shyt. What was the real reason they killed them?

who knows. that lil nikka had no remorse whatsoever so it had to be some kind of ill feelings already

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
*pulls up in a flamed up crpwn vic playing *
*fills up hard sought Vega wit some Reggie from that ole bytch ass ghotp Juan*
*calls it corn when lil ced comes to buy somr

Last edited by a moderator:

1017Breh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Otf/Gbe/300/Sohh Icey
who knows. that lil nikka had no remorse whatsoever so it had to be some kind of ill feelings already
Money they was only tryna rob the one that went to Lincoln steve govan but the other nikka was there with em so he got it too. steve govan is my daugther's uncle shyt was sad yo. babymama driving too where they found the car and shyt everyday

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
park row area in the south.

yeah most of them got hella pretty faces but a tub of lard on top.

edit: damn bro you didn't have to post that pic. :wow:

just simple spring break trips to padre or panama beach gets me feeling depressed at the thought of coming back home to the boring prairies of texas.

that feeling of waking up, walking outside and feeling the breeze come of the coast and birds in the sky is :ahh:. can't duplicate that in texas. if I didn't have family obligations in texas, i'd probably move to somewhere in socal or san fran area. :manny: florida has a lot of nice coastal towns too other than miami. i like the infrastructure/design of their housing there too.

Damn, I'm in Sacramento and we get a cool breeze at night after every heat wave during the summer (Delta Breeze) I be :ahh: everytime.

When I want to get away from the heat of the valley here in the Summer, I just need to drive about an hour West on I-80. That Cool Bay Air hits you once you get into Berkeley:stylin:

Got too many Coast/ Beach stories to share for a DFW thread. Love the Ocean.

But I was in Dallas for my cousin's Wedding four years ago and I fell in love with the city. Can see why a lot of folks from here moved/moving to DFW. Hit up a club in Addison when I was there and I felt more at home than I did in Cali. Prefer the music the South offers more than what we have here in the West. Met a bad shorty from De Soto when I was there at the Wedding. Love me a girl with that Southern Charm :takedat:

I've been thinking about moving to Dallas in a few years. I'll miss my Cali coastlines, but I'm due for a change of scenery in my life right now.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Half the nikkas in Dallas claim that their "reggie" is Corn :snoop:

or kush...:snoop::snoop::snoop:

the weed their change with whatever trend for some reason..

i swear i knew a nikka who had some reggie...i came thru he claimed it was purp...then the day after that..it became kush...then the followin weak..its presidential...

:pachaha::pachaha:

cant knock tho..its advertising...n if u cant get rid of ya product..might as well follow trends..n tax nikkas for some booboo..i useta do it..:yeshrug:

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard Club Che closed down. That used to be my spot back in the day.