Reppin
NULL
No bytch
U can literally read where I'm from

I live in Dallas right now

Do u?

Your refugee ass can't say shyt. :mjlol:

Go sit over in the goofy corner ol' refugee ass nikka. :mjlol:

You don't know shyt about Dallas. That's why you're spamming this thread with random ass news articles to make it seem like you're in the know. :mjlol:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Official Dallas brahs.

Put me up on mo Black restaurants

I went to

Aldeez Caribbean, Restaurant

7879 Spring Valley Rd #115, Dallas, TX 75254

Last week

I had the jerk chicken, rice and peas and hush puppies
shyt was fire

My girl had the oxtail and said it was over cooked a lil
But she critical as fukk about restaurants (she from cali:jbhmm:)
Big Tony's cheesesteak I go to the one in Desoto

Halls fried chicken in oakcliff off Lancaster rd

Casserole soul Cafe in Lancaster

Taste of ways in oakcliff

Thibodaux in Duncanville

Jamaican cook shop in mesquite

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Your refugee ass can't say shyt. :mjlol:

Go sit over in the goofy corner ol' refugee ass nikka. :mjlol:

You don't know shyt about Dallas. That's why you're spamming this thread with random ass news articles to make it seem like you're in the know. :mjlol:
So u don't live in Dallas:dead:

U probably from Waco :dead:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Well, it's all but official. I'll will be a resident of Dallas in 10 days as I'm about to close on a condo. I can't wait to call Dallas home now after having to leave after every visit since I was 3 years old.

I've already been warned that I bought a spot in the hood(Northeast Dallas; Skillman St) so I'm mentally prepared for it. The condo had everything I wanted, including a garage, so I'm not too concerned. This is just a starter home. My next spot will be in a nicer part of Dallas (Desoto) or somewhere completely different (if I get married and leave Texas).

I don't have a job yet, but I'm working on it. My job in Oklahoma pays me plenty and I can commute when I'm off, so I'll be keeping that job until I can find something comparable.

I'm somewhat familiar with the city, but it will still be a process. I'm excited though!

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Big Tony's cheesesteak I go to the one in Desoto

Halls fried chicken in oakcliff off Lancaster rd

Casserole soul Cafe in Lancaster

Taste of ways in oakcliff

Thibodaux in Duncanville

Jamaican cook shop in mesquite

When I'm in Desoto at my uncle's spot, I have Big Tony's... that shyt is A1.

When I go to close on my spot, I think I'll go to Halls.

Jamaican Gates in Arlington (Arkansas Rd, not too far from Cowboy Stadium) is good too if you need a Jamaican spot after a Cowboys game.

I'm gonna put all this spots on my must visit list!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Dallas County Reports 5,361 New COVID-19 Cases Sunday Due To Backlog – CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

Dallas County Reports 5,361 New COVID-19 Cases Sunday Due To Backlog
August 16, 2020 at 2:55 pm
Filed Under: Coronavirus, Covid-19, Dallas, Dallas County, DFW News, DSHS, Judge Clay Jenkins, Pandemic, Texas
amp

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas County on Sunday reported 5,361 new COVID-19 due to a backlog in reporting through the state, health officials said.

Sunday’s count brings the total in the county to 63,428, which is the second highest in the state behind Harris County.

Health officials said 5,195 of the new cases “came from a large volume of reports received yesterday through the Texas Department of State Health Services’ (DSHS) electronic laboratory reporting system.”

“According to DSHS, this backlog of reports is due to coding errors and is beginning to be resolved through a recent system upgrade in their reporting system,” officials added.

The county broke down the number cases that came from each month:

• March – 13
  • April – 149
  • May – 80
  • June – 52
  • July – 4,298
  • August – 603
Health officials also reported an additional death on Sunday — a man in his 50s who had underlying high risk health conditions and had been hospitalized.

It is expected that there will be more batches of cases missed by the State’s system being reported in the coming days. All this reinforces the importance of self-isolating and following CDC guidance if you were tested and awaiting results,” Judge Clay Jenkins said. “This also means isolating from your family and wearing a mask inside your home to keep them from getting infected in case you are positive for COVID-19. Because of the errors, none of these 5,195 cases had been revealed to our public health team had any tracing done on them.”

Daps
When do we acknowledge mo3 as the current top dawg in Texas hip hop? @BrothaZay @Supper @Geechiedan214 @Turk @Geechiedan214 @moufpiece :jbhmm:

I’ve said mo3 was the most talented in the booths years ago, dude will rap circles around anyone on dfw. Make no mistake Yella Beezy is the top dawg in the area though. M03 does too much clown shyt on social media and he’s obvious jealous, can’t blame him though cause he had next and Beezy came out of nowhere.